A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Borden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Borden, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Borden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran`s Health Adm, Tennessee Valley Healthcare, Nashville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Rita Borden MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doris R. Borden practice?
- Dr. Doris Borden has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Borden practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists and Fort Myers Child Psychiatrists.