A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Breckenridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Breckenridge is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breckenridge
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Breckenridge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Breckenridge graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Marie Breckenridge MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doris M. Breckenridge practice?
- Dr. Doris Breckenridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Breckenridge practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Psychiatrists.