A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Cardenas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Cardenas, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Cardenas MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Doris Cardenas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Doris Cardenas practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Mission Hills Neurologists.