Dr. Doris Cardenas MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Mission Hills, CA

January 23rd, 2017
Very knowledgeable caring and smart she give a sincere answer to her patient questions hope they accept La care unfortunately I can't see her anymore but diffenently I recommend her to to everyone who has neorological issues

October 3rd, 2016
wonderful experience
After being extremely frustrated with my assigned neurologist I switched to Dr. Cardenas. I recommend her very highly, she is a great caring doctor that actually listens to what you're saying and what you're asking for. I am so happy she is with Facey.

April 21st, 2016
I have to admit until today I have seriously thought about changing medical groups. I have been with Facey for 27+ years. Dr. Cardenas actually listened to me and asked me pertinent questions and seemed truly concerned. And is acting on that information.This last year has been somewhat of a nightmare. I see light at the end of the tunnel . Dr. Cardenas is absolutely fantastic.

March 10th, 2015
I think Dr. Cardenas is wonderful. She's kind, listens, explains , and seems to truly care how her patients are doing and what she can do to help. I would love to have her as a primary care doctor. I recommend her highly.

January 22nd, 2014
Patient with Epilepsy
I recommend her sweet cares listens does want best for me and not gave up because i have had normal EEG at the times she willing to 3 day EEG to find other gave up that is a big plus on her side for recommendation. i tried 2 other seizures doctor growing up medications didn't work and ketogenic diet for a year add less them.

July 17th, 2013
Golden
Since becoming a patient of Cardenas I have truley felt better with my prognosis and future with MS. She takes the time to listen and give me options where as before with other doctors I have seen everything was dictated to me and my thoughts or ideas didn't count. I feel like I have a say in my own medical treatment. Her staff is great, I try not to be a pest but when I need something they are great about getting back to me.

August 31st, 2012
Great doctor!
Fantastic experience with Dr. Cardenas - highly recommend!

June 13th, 2011
Great experience. She listens, cares, and was very thourough.