A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Chou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Chou MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris Chou practice?
- Dr. Doris Chou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Doris Chou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.