A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Coca-Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coca-Soto
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Coca-Soto Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Coca-Soto graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Coca-Soto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Virginia Coca-Soto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris V. Coca-Soto practice?
- Dr. Doris Coca-Soto has 8 office locations.
Dr. Doris Coca-Soto practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI and Pontiac, MI.