A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Day, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Day, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Day has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Day MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Neurological Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris Day practice?
- Dr. Doris Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Day practices Dermatology, Neurological Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists, New York Neurological Surgeons, and New York Critical Care Practitioners.