A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Fadoju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fadoju
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Fadoju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Fadoju, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadoju graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Fadoju has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Olukemi Fadoju MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Doris O. Fadoju practice?
- Dr. Doris Fadoju has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Fadoju practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.