A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Graves, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Ann Graves MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Graves practice?
- Dr. Doris Graves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doris Graves practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.