A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Greenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Markowitz Greenberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Doris M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Doris Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Greenberg practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Pediatricians.