Dr. Doris Lurwick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doris Lurwick?

August 17th, 2009

Dr Lurwick spent time with me explaining everything as she went along. Anwering all of my questions. I would recommend her.

October 30th, 2008

wonderful doctor!

The procedure itself went wonderfully. This was my first colonoscopy so I was nervous. The pre-procedure preparation at Community Hospital in Munster was efficient and staff was helpful and friendly. In the procedure room before the colonoscopy, Dr. Lurwick explained again what to expect and told me I could watch the entire procedure - exactly what she was seeing from the scope- on the TV screen there. You receive a mild sedation so I was able to be somewhat cognizant throughout. I had only mild discomfort and could not believe "that was it". I felt silly for being so nervous about the procedure. I would not be again. Maybe Dr. Lurwick made it painless and easy, but it wasn't that big a deal.

April 2nd, 2008

Unprofessional & Negligent

Dr. Lurwick dismissed my symptoms; severe diarrhea, continuous pain in abdomen, bleeding from the rectum, dehydration, unable to eat solid foods-as she put it "a belly ache" .After pleading for medications to help, she then prescribed a medication I was allergic too. End of story- I was immediately admitted to Loyola Hospital where I lost my small intestine and nearly lost my colon. If you encounter Dr.Lurwick-RUN the other way! Had I listened to her, I would not be here to warn other potential patients.

September 20th, 2017