A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iraj Naghdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iraj Naghdi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iraj Naghdi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naghdi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Naghdi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iraj Naghdi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Iraj Naghdi practice?
- Dr. Iraj Naghdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iraj Naghdi practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.