A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Okafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Okafor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Okafor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Okafor MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris Okafor practice?
- Dr. Doris Okafor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Doris Okafor practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near South Holland, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and Chicago, IL.
See South Holland Hospitalists and South Holland Internists.