A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Quintana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Quintana, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintana graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Quintana has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Ann Quintana MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Quintana practice?
- Dr. Doris Quintana has 5 office locations.
Dr. Doris Quintana practices Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Surgeons.