Dr. D Ross Is this you?

Neutral

December 30th, 2014

A wonderful Physician

Dr. Ross has been extremely helpful for our daughter, she is very kind and intuitive and concerned about the well-being of our daughter and always includes my husband and I in decision making and asks for our input. Our daughter always leaves feeling good about herself, and I feel confident that she is in very capable and experienced hands.

July 30th, 2009

Attention poor.Caring poor.Timely follow up poor.Medication mgt poor.Patients have to be extremely self-advocating and help diagnose themselves, keep track of all meds tried (which ones helped, which ones did not), keep track of all side effects...Sadly, she nodded off in my sessions, seldom returned calls, and I had to insist on going off some medications due to adverse side effects. I won't go back.

August 14th, 2015