A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Sarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarni
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarni graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sarni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Sarni MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doris Sarni practice?
- Dr. Doris Sarni has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Sarni practices Neurology and Psychiatry near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Neurologists and San Mateo Psychiatrists.