A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Soghor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soghor
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Soghor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Soghor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soghor graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris S Soghor MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doris S. Soghor practice?
- Dr. Doris Soghor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doris Soghor practices Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists.