A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Stair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Stair, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stair graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Stair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Stair MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Doris Stair practice?
- Dr. Doris Stair has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Stair practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.