A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Stair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stair
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Stair, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stair graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Stair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris R Stair MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Doris R. Stair practice?
- Dr. Doris Stair has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Stair practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.