A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Stoffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Stoffers, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffers graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stoffers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Adelheid Stoffers MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Stoffers practice?
- Dr. Doris Stoffers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Doris Stoffers practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.