A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Stoffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Stoffers, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffers graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stoffers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoffers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Stoffers practice?
Dr. Doris Stoffers practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.