A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Suciu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suciu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Ann Suciu MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Suciu practice?
- Dr. Doris Suciu has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Suciu practices Occupational Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Preventive Medicine Specialists.