A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Tan DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doris Tan practice?
- Dr. Doris Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doris Tan practices Psychiatry near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Psychiatrists.