A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Trauner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Trauner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Trauner, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Brain Disorder
- Chronic Brain Damage
- Cognition Disorders
- Infant Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Mental Retardation
- Perceptual Disorders
- Psychomotor Disorders
- Reye Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Speech Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trauner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Trauner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Ann Trauner MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Trauner practice?
- Dr. Doris Trauner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Doris Trauner practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.