A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Tummillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Tummillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Tummillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tummillo graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tummillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Elizabeth Tummillo MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris E. Tummillo practice?
- Dr. Doris Tummillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Tummillo practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.