A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorisa Polk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorisa Polk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorisa Polk, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Polk graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Polk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional West Medical Center
- Memorial Health Center Sidney
- Regional West Physicians Clinic-Women’s Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorisa Lee Polk FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorisa L. Polk practice?
- Dr. Dorisa Polk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorisa Polk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NE and Gering, NE.
See Scottsbluff Obstetricians & Gynecologists.