A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorit Koren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorit Koren, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Koren graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Koren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorit Koren MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Dorit Koren practice?
- Dr. Dorit Koren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorit Koren practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Endocrinologists.