A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorit Yabrov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabrov graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Yabrov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorit D Yabrov MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorit D. Yabrov practice?
- Dr. Dorit Yabrov has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorit Yabrov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.