A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dornechia George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dornechia Elverna George MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dornechia E. George practice?
- Dr. Dornechia George has 1 office location.
Dr. Dornechia George practices Dermatology near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Dermatologists.