Dr. Doron Finn MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Evansville, IN

3.8

July 2nd, 2016
Dr. Finn is the best
Knowledgeable, great bedside manner and amazing physician. Very thorough and saved my life! Wouldn't trust another surgeon!

February 28th, 2014
why?
I needed surgery to prevent Barrett's esophagus. I went in for 2 appointments to schedule the surgery and both times he was leaving out the door for emergency surgeries. By the time I got in it was to late I had Barrett's SO he went on with the surgery to slow the Barrett's down. Was to have 3 stiches total and go home ..I woke up with 30 plus staples and was told my food had not digested and the surgery needed to be done with half of gastric bypass was in the hospital 9 days. For 7 months I kept going in telling him something was wrong he said it was gas, you pulled a muscle then tore a muscle by the 7th month I hit the floor in pain at work and had to be packed out. I had a major hernia that made me look 7-8 months pregnant. Had another surgery to fix that. 3 days later back in the hospital with staph infection for 3 days and went home with a wound vac that had me running to the hospital 3 times week to be cleaned and repacked. Needles to say the first time the foam was pulled out after 3 days of cells growing into it without any anesthetic. (most doctors use it for the first clean out). After going to IU medical & Vanderbilt nothing could be done and was told NO doctor would touch me and it was a mess. So here I am a few years later in pain 24/7, cant work and have 11 inch scar that's an inch wide. Nothing can be done at this point. I had to sell most everything I had to get by because it took 5 years to get disability. This really changed my life and the ironic thing is the surgery has now pulled apart and back to where I was before I ever walked through the door. PLEASE get a second opinion.

September 29th, 2009
Did not care for him
He didn't seem like he cared at all. He was in a hurry to get to the next patient after making us wait for almost an hour. He had bad breath and really bad BO.

September 10th, 2009
He was an excellent physician! His patience and understanding floored me and I could not have had a better experience. I would never go to another surgeon! He genuinely cared about how I felt and was extremely attentive. His follow-up care made me feel at ease and secure. Great doctor!

January 29th, 2008
Bad Experience
Waited 45 for him. Acted like he was in a hurry to get rid of us. Very uncaring nurse. He had bad body order. Just a very bad expierence with this Doctor.