Dr. Doron Ilan MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Mahwah, NJ

October 17th, 2016
Mr.
Saw me on short notice and took care of problem efficiently.

July 29th, 2016
Find another doctor
I was referred to Dr Ilan by the general orthopedic who treated me for a broken wrist due to continuing pain and stiffness. Dr Ilan as a total waste of time and my insurance companies money. First he insisted I just needed more physical therapy with a home mechanism I was not properly trained to use. That became too painful to use so he had me wait 6 weeks and then ordered an MRI which was "negative" so he basically told me not to come back..Finally I went to a different ortho who realized that I had torn ligaments Don't be as stupid as me. Go to a different doctor- one who is a better diagnostician

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Ilan saved my career, literally. He is thoughtful, professional, and skilled.

December 5th, 2015
Good Bedside Manner
I had a concerning growth on my finger. I ignored it for months but was very worried. I finally decided to get it looked. Dr. Ilan diagnosed it as a cyst and drained it for me. It took only a few minutes and I was very relieved that it was nothing serious. Dr. Ilan was very thorough and patient in answering all of my questions and making sure I understood everything.

March 7th, 2015
Very good bedside manners, specially for my 8 yr old daughter!

January 28th, 2015
Doron Ilan, M.D,
Despite my pain, it was a great experience to be treated by Dr. Ilan and his staff. Dr. Ilan is approachable, courteous and very easy to engage in conversation. His impeccable credentitials are a critical part of my recovery.

January 27th, 2015
Great Dr.
I was referred to Dr. Ilan by my Primary Care Physician, along with a good friend's recommendation. My issue was trigger fingers (thumb and middle finger). Upon meeting with Dr. Ilan, he made me feel at ease. He listened to my concerns and observed carefully. Once he made the diagnosis, he offered possible treatments and explained the pros and cons of each. I was left with the decision on which I felt most comfortable with. I felt that he was thorough and knowledgeable. He did not rush me into a decision. Ultimately, I chose a treatment and am symptom free now. I highly recommend Dr. Ilan.

January 27th, 2015
Very helpful
I would highly recommend Dr. Ilan. He was very helpful in diagnosing my arthritic fingers.

October 29th, 2014
Great
Saw Dr Ilan listed in New York Magazine Best Doctor List. Went to see him and he didnt disappoint. He was great.

June 6th, 2014
Terrible Doctor
Did not like this doctor. Find a different one for better treatment.

February 14th, 2014
Great Experience
I can't say enough about Dr Ilan. He is compassionate and made me feel very comfortable. He spent a lot of time with me making sure I understood everything. Since seeing him I have told others about him and many said they knew about him and that he was excellent. If you need a hand doctor he is the best.

January 19th, 2014
Thanks
Thank you so much for helping me out with my carpal tunnel syndrome. From the first visit, to the surgery, to the visit after the surgery you and your staff were amazing. I couldn't sleep for months because of this problem. Now I am symptom free. Amazing.