A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doron Stember:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doron Stember is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Stember graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stember has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doron Sol Stember MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Doron S. Stember practice?
- Dr. Doron Stember has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doron Stember practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.