A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doron Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doron Weiner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doron Weiner, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Weiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doron D. Weiner practice?
Dr. Doron Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Merrick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Merrick Internists, Merrick Hematologists, and Merrick Oncologists.