A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorota Hausner-Sypek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorota Hausner-Sypek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausner-Sypek graduated from Wroclaw Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hausner-Sypek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorota Luiza Hausner-Sypek MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dorota L. Hausner-Sypek practice?
- Dr. Dorota Hausner-Sypek has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorota Hausner-Sypek practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Rheumatologists.