Dr. Dorota Hausner-Sypek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorota Hausner-Sypek?

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr hausner awesome she is warm and receptive on judgemental and sincerely cares about the well-being of her patients. She's just all around beautiful inside and out

Love Her

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I have an array of complex issues that led me to Dr Hausner. Anyone who's made a comment that she's rude I find that extremely difficult to believe. I have been to so many Dr's and pretty much could care less for any of them but this Dr is truly caring and by far the sweetest Dr I have ever consulted with. She has gone above and beyond any Dr I have. If you need a good Dr she's the one!

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Outstanding professional.

Dr. Hausner

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I was so pleased that someone was finally willing to sit with me listen to the pain I was having. She took the time to understand where the pain was located, what it felt like, and treatment options. Beside manner was polite and light hearted. It was easy to talk to Dr. Hausner and I look forward to all of my future appointments.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I have never met such a kind, knowledgable, and compassionate physician. She was very interested in what I had to say and answered all my questions. She is very interested in finding the diagnosis and proper treatment.

Inappropriate

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

I agree with the person that says she can be rushed and rude. I could not believe my ears when she asked me if I wanted kids and I explained that I was worried if I could keep up with the responsibility due to my health. Her response was to tell me that if I didn't have children my husband (who she has never meant) would leave me for a younger woman who would if I didn't!!!! I had to stop him from going down there to address her himself. Cannot believe a doctor could say something so unprofessional. She also has left the room multiple times during my visits to deal with other things mid exam.

Been seeing Dr. Hausner for several years

Posted on December 18th, 2013

A friend led me to Dr. Hausner and it was the best referral I received. i have very complex auto immune disorders and Dr. Hausner never dismissed my concerns and symptoms. She's very thorough. She has her patient's interest at best heart. I saw a comment about her being distracted several years ago and I know she was dealing with a very ill parent out of the country. She finally took a leave of absence and she is back to her self - attentive, good listening skills, and great at diagnosis and treatment. Fibromyalgia is just one of my disorders and she's one of the best in understanding the needs of patients who have it.

dismissed patient feedback

Posted on June 6th, 2013

transferred from a great rheumatologist when I relocated, only to find her unwilling to try new treatments; dismissed actual data and patient comments and came up with her own diagnosis, refused to continue a treatment program that was working

best doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I LOVE this doctor! I have never felt more cared for. I have fibromyalgia - a condition many in the health care field do not know a lot about and are willing to treat. She really took the time to sit down and listen to me and play with medication and treatments until she found one that worked for me. I never felt rushed at all. She even took the time to talk to my baby when I brought him with me!

Mila

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Hausner-Sypek is sweet and carring doctor. I am under her care for more then 5 years. She always allow enough time to listen to patient during an appointment. She provided with correct diagnosis and makes sure that appropriate follow up is scheduled and done. She calls to notify about results of the tests. Her staff is handeling all insurance issue, too. I will definetely recommend her as a great specialist in her field.

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Hausner-Sypek seems distracted and overwhelmed during appointments. She does not remember important information from one appointment to the next. She cuts the patient short and diagnoses hastily. She can be rude, abrupt, and impatient, and rushes through appointments without allowing sufficient time to give proper care.

Posted on July 10th, 2017