A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorota Janiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janiec
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Janiec Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Janiec graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Janiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorota Joanna Janiec MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dorota J. Janiec practice?
- Dr. Dorota Janiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorota Janiec practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.