A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorota Janiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Janiec graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Janiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorota Joanna Janiec MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dorota J. Janiec practice?
- Dr. Dorota Janiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorota Janiec practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.