A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorota Janiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janiec
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Janiec Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Janiec graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Janiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorota Joanna Janiec MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dorota J. Janiec practice?
- Dr. Dorota Janiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorota Janiec practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.