Dr. Dorota Malinowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 29th, 2016
Seems distracted most of the time. Asks same questions about family history every appointment. Does not seem to be very sure about herself. Just wants to prescribe medications, no other options given. Not very impressed with her. Unable to get anyone on the phone if you call the office,.

July 17th, 2015
The best doctor I have had.... for sure. She controlled my blood sugars so fast and was very helpful and encouraging. She has excellent follow up and was genuinely concerned when she made any changes to my medications. She even called after hours to check on my glucose level after I had a major medication adjustment. The medications she used worked well for me. I highly recommend her. Her bedside manner is excellent.

January 19th, 2015
Dr. Malinowski is very bad about just blowing off whatever ailments you are having since she basically says that your levels are normal, so we're done. It was very poor service of her to abruptly quit her practice and not tie up the loose ends....like making sure to authorize a necessary prescription. Her letter to patients claimed she would be available until the 24th to fill prescriptions. I tried 3 weeks prior to that. The pharmacy could never get her to call back to authorize the refill and prior to the 24th her phones were turned off. Bad business.

April 28th, 2013
The BEST Diabetes doctor in Austin
Im 67 yrs old and suffered a great deal with diabetes. Dr Malinowski treated me for 3 years with great skill and wonderful compassion. She understood I was Abadan patient with a high pressure job. She always took extra time to explain everything to me. I can onli dream all of the docs treating me were so kind and concerned. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude and appreciation. I am truly sorry she left ADC suddenly. I have to believe they mistreated one of their best staffers!

February 13th, 2012
Not Impressed
If you're looking for warm and fuzzies, this doctor is not for you. She's not a good listener either.