Dr. Dorota Malinowski Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dorota Malinowski?

Incompetent, deficient, inadequate

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Disrespectful/incompetent office staff, deficient management of office processes, lack of ownership in providing reliable patient services

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Seems distracted most of the time. Asks same questions about family history every appointment. Does not seem to be very sure about herself. Just wants to prescribe medications, no other options given. Not very impressed with her. Unable to get anyone on the phone if you call the office,.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

The best doctor I have had.... for sure. She controlled my blood sugars so fast and was very helpful and encouraging. She has excellent follow up and was genuinely concerned when she made any changes to my medications. She even called after hours to check on my glucose level after I had a major medication adjustment. The medications she used worked well for me. I highly recommend her. Her bedside manner is excellent.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Malinowski is very bad about just blowing off whatever ailments you are having since she basically says that your levels are normal, so we're done. It was very poor service of her to abruptly quit her practice and not tie up the loose ends....like making sure to authorize a necessary prescription. Her letter to patients claimed she would be available until the 24th to fill prescriptions. I tried 3 weeks prior to that. The pharmacy could never get her to call back to authorize the refill and prior to the 24th her phones were turned off. Bad business.

The BEST Diabetes doctor in Austin

Posted on April 28th, 2013

Im 67 yrs old and suffered a great deal with diabetes. Dr Malinowski treated me for 3 years with great skill and wonderful compassion. She understood I was Abadan patient with a high pressure job. She always took extra time to explain everything to me. I can onli dream all of the docs treating me were so kind and concerned. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude and appreciation. I am truly sorry she left ADC suddenly. I have to believe they mistreated one of their best staffers!

Not Impressed

Posted on February 13th, 2012

If you're looking for warm and fuzzies, this doctor is not for you. She's not a good listener either.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017