Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothea Badenhausen
Dr. Dorothea Badenhausen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Potsdam, NY, with other offices in Winthrop, NY and Massena, NY. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Badenhausen is affiliated with Canton-Potsdam Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothea Badenhausen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dorothea Badenhausen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Potsdam, NY.
Dr. Xiaoyan Song
Potsdam, NY 0 mi15
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Potsdam, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Eyal Kedar
Potsdam, NY 0 mi8