A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothea Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothea Watson, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothea T Watson DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dorothea T. Watson practice?
- Dr. Dorothea Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothea Watson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Pulmonologists.