A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothea Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothea Douglas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothea Douglas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Douglas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothea Natasha Douglas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothea N. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Dorothea Douglas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothea Douglas practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Avondale Pediatricians, Avondale Pediatric Specialists, and Avondale Hematologists.