Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller
Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT, with another office in Norwalk, CT. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Schuetz-Mueller is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT and Norwalk Hospital Association. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.
Dr. Alexander Koleszar
Norwalk, CT 0 mi32
Dr. Camilla Lyons
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Norwalk, CT 0 mi11
Dr. Amanda Sandrew
Norwalk, CT 0 mi15