A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuetz-Mueller
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Schuetz-Mueller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuetz-Mueller graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Schuetz-Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller practice?
- Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothea Schuetz-Mueller practices Psychiatry near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.