Learn more about Dr. Dorothea Spambalg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothea Spambalg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spambalg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Spambalg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothea Spambalg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spambalg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spambalg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothea Elisabeth Spambalg MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dorothea E. Spambalg practice?
- Dr. Dorothea Spambalg has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothea Spambalg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Endocrinologists.