A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothea Spambalg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothea Spambalg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothea Spambalg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spambalg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Spambalg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothea Elisabeth Spambalg MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dorothea E. Spambalg practice?
- Dr. Dorothea Spambalg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dorothea Spambalg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Endocrinologists.