Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothea Altschul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothea Altschul, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothea Altschul, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anterior Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Posterior Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Altschul graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Altschul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothea Altschul practice?
Dr. Dorothea Altschul practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and New York, NY.
See Ridgewood Neurologists.