Dr. Dorothea Altschul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorothea Altschul?

October 27th, 2016

Ms. Greene

Dr. Altschul is a wonderful doctor. She has a warm disposition and answered all of my questions. She will not rush through your visit and she made sure I understood everything regarding my procedure (cerebral aneurysm in my carotid artery)and recovery. Her staff is also wonderful. I highly recommend her to anyone.

May 4th, 2016

Phenomenal

I was referred to Dr. Altschul and before meeting her I went through the book process with her assistant, Lilly. Lilly is so helpful with booking your appointment, sending over the forms so you walk in feeling fully prepared and she greets you with a beautiful warm smile. Dr. Altschul was welcoming, very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. She calmed my nerves, wanted to do low risk procedures before diving in where it would cost a lot of money and put me into a risk factor range. Her beauty, knowledge and personality eases your nerves and makes it easy to open up about your concerns. These two ladies are phenomenal and go above and beyond for the patient!

April 20th, 2016

ONE OF THE BEST AND CARING DOCTORS. I HAV BEEN GOING TO HER FOR 5 YEARS.

April 12th, 2016

courteous, and professional!

March 28th, 2016

Excellent

February 18th, 2016

In good hands

Dr Altschul is a great doctor that makes you feel so calm and relaxed she explains things in a manner you can understand without being intimidated. I feel like I am in the best hands being under her care and the care of her whole team, of which I underwent craniotomy surgery with. I feel blessed to have found her. And her staff, Lillian in particular, are so accommodating and sweet....going out of their way to help. I couldn't be more appreciate of Dr. Altschul and her team.

December 30th, 2015

Excellent physician

Dr. Altschul is everything a fine doctor should be. She is foremost thorough and knowledgeable. She explains things clearly, spends adequate time with you, answers all questions thoughtfully and compassionately.

August 13th, 2015

Dr. Altschul thoroughly explained the results of my scan, pointing out the success of the surgery performed and two areas to be monitored. We even discussed all issues I still have. She gave me the names of different specialists to follow-up with. She answered all of my questions and those of my son thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Altschul.

August 6th, 2015

really took time to fully explain aspects of my condition and followed up with any questions or actually concerns I had, no questions left unanswered, walked out of office feeling that everything was addressed

January 28th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor and a even better person

Dr Altschul took over my care this year. I previously had brain surgery for a large aneurysm 15 years ago at Columbia Pres. I suffer from seizures still to this day. I was told i had another Aneurysm by another neurologist after my 15 year check up via a new Mri Scan. My Brain Surgeons recommended Dr Altschul and told me to see her for a second opinion and further testing, they told me she is the best and that speaks volumes when you hear this from the best surgeons in the world. After my consult with her I felt very comfortable with her she explained more to me in 1 hour about my condition than my neurologist explained in 15 years. She was so knowledgeable and explained things in a precise yet understandable way. I learned that there have been so many advances in treating my illness and Dr Altschul was at the leading edge of this technology. She did all my tests and i am fine there is no new Aneurysm. I cant express my gratitude enough I would trust her with my life. Anyone that needs this type of care you cant do any better..

December 7th, 2014

My overall experience with Dr. Aultshul was a very positive one. I would readily recommend Dr. Aultschul to anyone in her special field.

November 30th, 2014

THE Best!

Dr. Altschul is the most compassionate, caring, and wonderful doctor I have ever met. I would recommend her to everyone. She is the best!