A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorotheea Warmerdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorotheea Warmerdam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Warmerdam graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Warmerdam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorotheea Oana Warmerdam MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dorotheea O. Warmerdam practice?
- Dr. Dorotheea Warmerdam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorotheea Warmerdam practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.