A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorotheea Warmerdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorotheea Warmerdam, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Warmerdam graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Warmerdam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warmerdam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorotheea O. Warmerdam practice?
Dr. Dorotheea Warmerdam practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.