Dr. Dorothy Agbafe-Mosley Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dorothy Agbafe-Mosley?

Compassionate, friendly & down to earth

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

This doctor is finally an all-in-one for me. I don't have to go to a gyn, a family practice and then another dr for something else that may come up. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to and genuinely cares.

Should be investigated

Posted on June 17th, 2016

The "care manager" Shelia is awful. She is very fake and thinks of one thing only which is money. She should go back to being a flight attendant. She abuses the little bit of power she has and claims that it has to do with compliance. She has not done this to me personally so I have no reason to be against her but it is obvious that she is a snake. There is an older woman in the front office that is really rude and has no clue how to be professional. The younger one is very nice and actually seems to care. Dr Mosely is not an awful doctor but until she wises up and dumps Shelia and the other bad ones then she will keep being regarded as negative. Again, Shelia is trash. Thanks!

Posted on April 11th, 2016

This doctor is the most uncaring inappropriate disrespectful Dr no one should have to see this woman she needs to go back to the country she came from because she is not a dr. Of compassion she has no ethics and the first words of Ethics or Do no harm and my husband sitting in the hospital because she didn't know what to do

Questionable ethics

Posted on April 7th, 2015

The biggest problem there and everyone will tell you this- you better clear your whole day because the QUICKEST I've ever been in and out of there was an hour. And that was rare. Usually you can spend 2-3 hours waiting and then you get in the back room and she only sees you about 5 minutes. They are notorious for overbooking, i can't stand it. I saw her for suboxone. They are SO lenient and they know it. I Was a patient for over a year. And all of a sudden kicked me out of the program bc I couldn't make it to the groups. They should give you a warning before just cutting ties and playing games with you seeing how they act like they take personal interest in you. The nurses and staff are so sweet however office manager Sheila is a straight up witch with a B. I do not appreciate how she spoke to me. Also they are so MONEY HUNGRY. She sees everyone from family practice to geriatrics to suboxone patients and also prescribes pain pills. That's where I question her ethics- you prescribe suboxone to help us and then you also give the same folks benzos? Pick one.

Money hungry, not a good level of care!! Very unprofessional!

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I have come to find that this practice is only concerned about one thing...overbooking patients and making money. Not the needs, and well-being of each individual patient. It is appalling the way the staff treats the patients here, like second rate citizens, especially the office manager Sheila, of which I have personally witness her violate the HIPAA laws several times and curse at patients in the waiting room. I am in management myself, and have never, nor would I ever behave the way I have heard, and witnessed her behave. They over book to the point that I personally have sat and waited to see the doctor for almost 4 hours, but witnessed them turn away patients rudely for being 15 minutes late, and not seeing them again for up to 2 weeks if not more. I understand turning someone away if you were keeping a strict schedule yourself, but don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. I have seen the things they charge my insurance for, that is a bit questionable, but then again I am no expert, but for the charges that went through my insurance for my 5 minute doctor visit seems a bit excessive...hey I guess she has to pay for that Dr. title. Again, just about everything about the place is questionable and I would be surprised if it is open for another 5 years. Between the management, and some of the patients, I wouldn't be surprised to see the place on the news one day. I don't know how its current ratings as of now are 4/4...so disappointed in the way this medical establishment conducts their business. Very unprofessional, and unorganized, but they will blame it on the patient every-time. I advise ANY other practice! Unless you like paying someone to treat you poorly, and waiting 3 hours to do it. Than please by all means...call them.

Posted on August 21st, 2011

Excellent physician will recommend her very highly.

Posted on January 15th, 2015