3.0

Questionable ethics show details Questionable ethics
by Anonymous on Apr 7th, 2015

The biggest problem there and everyone will tell you this- you better clear your whole day because the QUICKEST I've ever been in and out of there was an hour. And that was rare. Usually you can spend 2-3 hours waiting and then you get in the back room and she only sees you about 5 minutes. They are notorious for overbooking, i can't stand it. I saw her for suboxone. They are SO lenient and they know it. I Was a patient for over a year. And all of a sudden kicked me out of the program bc I couldn't make it to the groups. They should give you a warning before just cutting ties and playing games with you seeing how they act like they take personal interest in you. The nurses and staff are so sweet however office manager Sheila is a straight up witch with a B. I do not appreciate how she spoke to me. Also they are so MONEY HUNGRY. She sees everyone from family practice to geriatrics to suboxone patients and also prescribes pain pills. That's where I question her ethics- you prescribe suboxone to help us and then you also give the same folks benzos? Pick one.

Money hungry, not a good level of care!! Very unprofessional! show details Money hungry, not a good level of care!! Very unprofessional!
by Anonymous Patient on Apr 16th, 2014

I have come to find that this practice is only concerned about one thing...overbooking patients and making money. Not the needs, and well-being of each individual patient. It is appalling the way the staff treats the patients here, like second rate citizens, especially the office manager Sheila, of which I have personally witness her violate the HIPAA laws several times and curse at patients in the waiting room. I am in management myself, and have never, nor would I ever behave the way I have heard, and witnessed her behave. They over book to the point that I personally have sat and waited to see the doctor for almost 4 hours, but witnessed them turn away patients rudely for being 15 minutes late, and not seeing them again for up to 2 weeks if not more. I understand turning someone away if you were keeping a strict schedule yourself, but don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. I have seen the things they charge my insurance for, that is a bit questionable, but then again I am no expert, but for the charges that went through my insurance for my 5 minute doctor visit seems a bit excessive...hey I guess she has to pay for that Dr. title. Again, just about everything about the place is questionable and I would be surprised if it is open for another 5 years. Between the management, and some of the patients, I wouldn't be surprised to see the place on the news one day. I don't know how its current ratings as of now are 4/4...so disappointed in the way this medical establishment conducts their business. Very unprofessional, and unorganized, but they will blame it on the patient every-time. I advise ANY other practice! Unless you like paying someone to treat you poorly, and waiting 3 hours to do it. Than please by all means...call them.

Aug 21st, 2011

Excellent physician will recommend her very highly.