Family Practitioner

3.0

|  Money hungry, not a good level of care!! Very unprofessional!  |  show details
by Anonymous Patient on Apr 16th, 2014

I have come to find that this practice is only concerned about one thing...overbooking patients and making money. Not the needs, and well-being of each individual patient. It is appalling the way the staff treats the patients here, like second rate citizens, especially the office manager Sheila, of which I have personally witness her violate the HIPAA laws several times and curse at patients in the waiting room. I am in management myself, and have never, nor would I ever behave the way I have heard, and witnessed her behave. They over book to the point that I personally have sat and waited to see the doctor for almost 4 hours, but witnessed them turn away patients rudely for being 15 minutes late, and not seeing them again for up to 2 weeks if not more. I understand turning someone away if you were keeping a strict schedule yourself, but don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. I have seen the things they charge my insurance for, that is a bit questionable, but then again I am no expert, but for the charges that went through my insurance for my 5 minute doctor visit seems a bit excessive...hey I guess she has to pay for that Dr. title. Again, just about everything about the place is questionable and I would be surprised if it is open for another 5 years. Between the management, and some of the patients, I wouldn't be surprised to see the place on the news one day. I don't know how its current ratings as of now are 4/4...so disappointed in the way this medical establishment conducts their business. Very unprofessional, and unorganized, but they will blame it on the patient every-time. I advise ANY other practice! Unless you like paying someone to treat you poorly, and waiting 3 hours to do it. Than please by all means...call them.

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

Excellent physician will recommend her very highly.