A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Beazley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Beazley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Beazley, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beazley graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Beazley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy M Beazley DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy M. Beazley practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Beazley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Beazley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.