Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorothy Blackmun
Dr. Dorothy Blackmun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Greenwich, CT. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Blackmun is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT and Yale-New Haven Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dorothy Blackmun has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Dorothy Blackmun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.
Dr. Cynthia Kucher
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi16
Dr. Joseph Roy
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Joseph Nasuti
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
West Harrison, NY 0.01 mi25