A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Breault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Breault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Breault, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breault has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Osborne County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Elizabeth Breault MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy E. Breault practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Breault has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Breault practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Osborne, KS.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.