A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Bulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Bulas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Bulas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Fetal Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Bulas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy I. Bulas practice?
Dr. Dorothy Bulas practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians, Washington Geneticists, Washington Radiologists, and Washington Cardiologists.