A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Bulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Bulas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Bulas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Bulas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Isabella Bulas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy I. Bulas practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Bulas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Bulas practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Radiologists.