A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Bulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Bulas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Bulas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Bulas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Isabella Bulas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy I. Bulas practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Bulas has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Bulas practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians, Washington Radiologists, and Washington Pediatric Specialists.