A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Chau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chau
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Chau MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy Chau practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Chau has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Chau practices Allergy & Immunology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists.