A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Chau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Chau MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy Chau practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Chau has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Chau practices Allergy & Immunology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists.