A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Cline-Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Cline-Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cline-Campbell
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cline-Campbell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cline-Campbell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cline-Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis County Hospital
- Davis County Hosp, Bloomfield, Ia
- Jefferson County Hospital ER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Williams Cline-Campbell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy W. Cline-Campbell practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Cline-Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Cline-Campbell practices Family Medicine near Bloomfield, IA.
See Bloomfield Primary Care Doctors.